Upcoming workshops facilitated by members of the O-CAP team.
3-DAY CBT FOR PSYCHOSIS SPRING SCHOOL
Date: 24 Mar - 26 Mar 2021
Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Venue: Department of Psychiatry Seminar Room, Warneford Hospital
- Counteracting Paranoia – Learning of Safety
- Grandiose Delusions (Delusions of Exceptionality) – Developing a New Translational Treatment
- A Cognitive Interpersonal model of fear of recurrence in people in psychosis
- Learning from lived experience of CBTp to promote engagement and recovery
- Dissociation in Non-Affective Psychosis
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Nightmares for Patients Experiencing Psychosis
- Body image concerns in psychosis: ‘the voices tell me that I am ugly’.
- Increasing physical activity for people who have experienced psychosis
- Formulation Skills in CBT for Psychosis
For more information and to register please visit the OCTC website.