7th Course in Network Meta-Analysis, 20-22 June, 2022
Monday, 20 June 2022 to Wednesday, 22 June 2022
Hosted by email@example.com
NMAs are often complex and challenging projects, this 3-day interactive course will focus on the tools needed to understand, write and critically appraise a network meta-analysis. A selected group of expert clinicians, researchers and scientists, with a strong track record in the field of NMA, will guide you through the course, bringing you lectures, group work, hands-on tutorials and supervised statistical sessions. The course is aimed at clinicians, researchers and policy makers in the health care field, but others are welcome.
Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford
- Andrea Cipriani, Course Director (University of Oxford, UK)
- Orestis Efthimiou (University of Bern, Switzerland)
- Toshi A Furukawa (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Stefan Leucht (Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Huseyin Naci (LSE, UK)
- Georgia Salanti (University of Bern, Switzerland)
- Become familiar with the different ways of presenting results in NMA
- Identify clinical questions to be addressed in the context of an NMA
- Understand the key features of an NMA protocol
- Practical sessions using statistical software for NMA (R, STATA)
- Critically appraise NMAs
- Learn important tips on how to write a manuscript and reply to peer reviewers’ comments.
- Standard £1600
- Discount £1400 (Discount applies to University students)
Early Bird Registration: Deadline: 28/02/2022
- Standard £1400
- Discount £1200
Fees include slides and scientific material, lunch, welcome drinks and Gala Dinner (at an Oxford College).
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org