We are very pleased to announce that the application process for the EPA Research Prizes and the EPA Scholarship Programme 2015 is open.
The EPA Scholarship Programme is intended to support 5 early career psychiatrists and trainees working in the countries of the WHO Europe region in attending the European Congress of Psychiatry. The Scholarship includes:
- Congress Registration fee exemption to the 23rd European Congress of Psychiatry, organised by EPA in Vienna, Austria, on 28-31 March 2015
- Travel to and from the congress venue
- Accommodation for up to 4 hotel nights
- Free access to one Academia educational course
- Invitation to attend the Congress opening ceremony
- Invitation to the ECP Luncheon
- EPA membership fee waived for 2015
The information on the application procedure can be found on the EPA website
The deadline for application is 4 December 2014.
In addition, up to 5 Research Prizes of 2 500€ each will be awarded by EPA to early career psychiatrists working in Europe, who have published the best scientific papers in the year 2014 in the following fields of Psychiatry:
- Clinical psychopathology and refinement of psychiatric diagnostic categories
- Biological correlates and treatments of mental disorders
- Psychiatric epidemiology, social psychiatry and psychotherapeutic interventions in mental disorders
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
For more information, please visit the EPA website
The deadline for application is 1 November 2014.
In order to provide more people with a chance to win one of these awards, we would be grateful if you could disseminate this information among the members of your associations.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!
With best regards,
EPA Administrative Assistant
European Psychiatric Association
15, Avenue de la Liberté
67000 Strasbourg - France
Phone : + 33 3 8823 9930
Fax : + 33 3 8835 2973